Waking up can be stressful, but also hilarious and dramatic as seen below in some of our favorite movies.
The fact that you’ve been away on holiday for the last few weeks doesn’t change a thing. Soon, it will be time – again – to set up your alarm clock and get woken up by an unpleasant sound, feeling more or less groggy. Well… There might be a sunny spell on the way! As all of us at Withings we care deeply about sleep, here is a compilation of 10 great movie scenes evolving around waking up. Enjoy! And if you want to know more about our activity and sleep trackers or our advanced sleep tracking mat, those links will tell you all you need to know.
1. Groundhog Day “Get up and check that hog”
A cult wake up movie scene…
2. Vanilla Sky “Open your eyes”
A scary wake up scene
3. Back to the Future III “Wake-up juice”
A classic wake up movie scene
4. Kingpin Roy Munson “Wake-up routine”
A sketchy wake up movie scene
5. The Hangover “The big wake up scene”
A recent wake up movie scene
6. Iron Man “Iron Man’s alarm clock”
A techy wake up movie scene
7. The Matrix “Wake Up Neo”
Creepy but awesome.
8. Ocean’s Twelve “This Is Your 5 AM Wake Up Call”
Recognize the voice on the phone in this wake up movie scene?
9. Fifth Element “Dallas and Leeloo First Kiss”
Wake up scenes usually are not this trigger happy
10. Inception “Wake me up!”
A mind-twisting wake up scene
BONUS VIDEO – La folie des grandeurs “Scène du réveil”
Here’s a blog post about “10 famous falling asleep movie scenes“