We are proud to unveil Wireless Scale WS-30. It represents the next generation of Withings Internet-connected scales. Monitoring your weight has never been so easy with Wireless Scale and the Withings Health Companion app.
We believe it’s the perfect “device-app” combination to help you stay motivated and achieve your goals.
- By creating a seamless weighing process (PC-free set up, wireless connectivity, automated data storing).
- By making it easy to set weekly goals.
- By letting you assess the state of your health in a glance (the Health Companion butterfly).
- By keeping you motivated through contextual messages and push notifications.
A few facts about Wireless Scale WS-30
- Measures weight and BMI (Body Mass Index).
- Connects easily either via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Set up is extremely easy, entirely PC-free.
- Access you data through the new free Withings Health Companion app.
- Available late September 2012 in Europe from Withings.
- Recommended retail price: €119.95.
A few reasons to love the Wireless Scale
- It’s all white! I love white things.
- It is wirelessly connected, which is unusual for a scale.
- It’s the most simple and fun act of self tracking.
- PC-free setup! You’ll just need a few taps on your smartphone or tablet.
- Bluetooth means it doesn’t matter if your WiFi is down, or if you are traveling!
- There’s a way to get notified when it will be available in my region!
- Its recommended retail price: €119.95.
A few links about the Wireless Scale
- We created a Pinterest board for the WS-30.
- Here’s the WS-30 Facebook Photo album.
- For a complete list of features, please read the PDF linked here.
- To subscribe to get an email when the Wireless Scale will be available in your region, please submit your you email address here.
- Here’s the official video of the Wireless Scale:
- The WS-30 doesn’t replace the existing WBS01 scale, which is still available.
- The numerous features of the Wi-Fi Body Scale (WBS01) make it our flagship model.